What do we Stand for locally?
We stand for -
- Delivering a Carbon Neutral area with environmental sustainability;
- Investing in social housing.
- Protecting our Borough from cuts to services, police and healthcare.
- Making sure that new development is integrated with public transport and services.
- Creating new recreational spaces and maintaining the existing ones.
- Supporting pro-active community housing groups and new builds.
What do we stand for Nationally?
- Saving our NHS and care services. Asking people to pay a bit more tax (1p)
for every pound they earn. The money will go to the NHS and care services. Making sure people don't wait longer for mental health care than for other healthcare.
- Put children first. Every child should have the best start in life. Spending £7 B extra on education.
- Britain needs an economy that gives people jobs and the chance to do well. We will build an economy that is strong, fair and works well now and in the future.
We cover the towns of Reigate, Banstead, Redhill and Horley, as well as the villages of Burgh Heath, Chipstead, Earlswood, Kingswood, Lower Kingswood, Merstham, Salfords, Southpark, Meadvale, St. Johns, Tadworth, Walton on the Hill, Woodhatch and Woodmansterne.
To get in touch you can email us at [email protected]